Sunday, July 23, 2006

 

Beach Birthday Bash




On Thursday morning I woke up not feeling well. I had a sore throat, fever, body aches, and a headache that wouldn't quit. Luckily, I have not been very sick throughout this year, but as we are a week away from my wedding, the stress has gotten to me, and my body was telling me to slow down. Friday was my birthday and although I planned to have a solo beach party and a margarita, I spent the day in bed.

On Saturday morning, I was feeling better, so Ben and I headed to my favorite beach in Ventura called Oil Piers. It used to be more secretive and private, but over the years, more and more people have discovered this gem of a spot. It was gorgeous. Eventually the breeze picked up and cooled us off. I can't imagine a better way to spend a day.

Comments:
Why I can't ever seem to remember your birthday after all these years and considering that you truly are one of the most important people in my universe, is beyond me. Let this be my reminder and a belated something special will follow, I promise. I'm glad you had a day at the beach, for with you, not many things top that I know. Love you to pieces and Happy Happy Birthday!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?