Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Bula, the Beach, a Bath, and a Brother

So Bula is an adorable creature who is getting quite comfortable in his new home. His puppyisms are starting to come out. He likes to dig holes in the carpet and the couch. We are still trying to train him, but because he is 5 months old, it is very challenging. But then again, we have nothing to compare it to.

On Sunday, we brought Bula to the beach which completely reversed all "potty training" that we have tried to do. Our dirty beige carpet resembles the sand and for a couple days Bula was unsure where outside was. We are back on track these last few days.

When we got home, he got his first bath.
Bula is currently getting to know his older brother Fred. The first day that they met, all Bula wanted to do was lay next to him. Fred didn't care for Bula too much, but I have noticed that lately Fred is exploring unusual places just to be close to his little brother.
Is Bula sweet or what?

Comments:
OMG That thing is totally sweet. I love the picture of him and his sexual-identity-confused brother Fred. My pig is pretty sweet, too. Love, Gabby
 
I love him. Really, what a perfectly adorable little thing. Isn't the best to watch how animals interact with eachother? I'd love to see my boys around a turtle. Especially Henry. He'd go nuts. I have to say that although Bula is certainly noteworthy, I am still anxiously awaiting a post with some wedding photos. I miss you Romy. I've gotten your recent cards and love them by the way. We need to get on the phone someday soon! Love you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?