Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

Dana Point Weekend





On Friday night, Ben and I headed south to Sasha's dad's timeshare in Dana Point. Even though our stay was short, we enjoyed ourselves. There even was a spa tub in the room! Olga came up on Saturday afternoon and we layed out on the beach. Jo Ellen showed up in the evening and we all went out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant that was highly recommended. Jo Ellen had to work so she left just as we prepared to get in the super hot hot-tub. Olga spent the night. We checked out this morning at 10:00 and made several stops on the way home. This is my last week of work, so I am hoping for more enjoyable weekends.




Comments:
I'm so glad you could use the timeshare. My dad, brother, and I have all enjoyed it at times, but there has been far too many times that the week has been lost. Its good to now have my sister enjoying it too!

I love you and I'll see you soon! Oh, I had no idea you were going to the Czech Republic. I'm definitely jealous and truly hope to join you there someday. . . soon.
 
You forgot to mention that we had an ARCADE a few doors down from us!

I had a blast with you guys. I hope we get to see eachother again soon.

I love you I love you I love you
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?