Sunday, July 08, 2007

 

Part IV: Inside Passage, Juneau, Alaska




From left to right: me, Sasha, Rick, Ryan, Jason K. and Jason B.


Sasha and I were soon on our own again. We explored the downtown shops.



Sasha polished silver.



We photographed the glacier.





We returned to Auke Bay.



I slept with a bear that wanted to eat me. Seriously, this is what I looked at when my head hit the pillow.



Our last night, Sasha and I had drinks with the Jasons at the Alaskan Bar. The next morning, we ate waffles and got matching tattoos at the same time. "The Alaskan I.P.A. was so good.."



I took in the Juneau sky for what may have been the last time.



Then Sasha and I went our separate ways. She to Anchorage, her new home in the very near future, and I to my sweet doll.




Comments:
I don't know how you have so much patience to upload all these pictures. But, I'm glad you do. Nice to read your detailed account of the trip. . .
 
I don't really have the patience, but I've been doing it after midnight, watching t.v., and cuddling with my pup in between uploads. -Romy
 
I am truly disturbed by that dead bear. I would've asked them to remove that from the room. Other than that, the pictures are great. Love, Gabby
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?