Tuesday, August 14, 2007

 

My Home: A Place Where Bobcats Come to Die

A Bob-who? A what-cat? A bobcat at the front door?


This was my reaction when this morning Ben woke me up to tell me that there was a bobcat on our porch. I thought I might have been dreaming, but when he came in moments later with the blurry pictures to prove it, I knew it was real. Yes, this morning a bobcat came to die at my house.




Ben and I are both confused and sad about this recent event. In Fiji, we had a bat land on our stoop, and now a bobcat. By the time animal control arrived, the bobcat was dead. Apparently, according to grandma, they bagged him up and took him away. They say it was natural causes, but does he look like a full grown bobcat to you? All we know is that this cannot be a good sign. I could use a break from things dying on my porch, if you know what I mean?

Comments:
Okay, I cannot believe you called me to read your latest entry and then it turns out to be something completely depressing: the death of an animal. Thanks for that. It was such a cute bobcat! Poor thing. Love, Gabby
 
Poor baby. Too sad. I wonder where his momma is?
 
Btw, I just thought of something...If this Bobcat's last name had been Goldthwait, this entry wouldn't have been quite so depressing. Love, Gabby
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?