Thursday, November 01, 2007

 

The Great Pumpkin


This is my sweet angel on Halloween. Although he hates wearing clothes, we couldn't help it.


Below, you will find the pumpkins Ben and I carved. Unfortunately, even with four bags of candy, we didn't get a single trick or treater.


My pumpkin


Ben's pumpkin


Earlier in the week, Ben and Bula found this zucchini growing in our complex.

In addition, for your puppy lovin' pleasure, my friend Megan got a new puppy as an early birthday gift. Below you will find, Sadie. She is absolutely adorable and sits like a person.

Coming soon... our trip to the Czech Republic. I am working on it, but because I took 1,000 pictures (not an exaggeration), it is a bit overwhelming.


Comments:
Cute pics! Your pumpkin looks amazing Romy. . . Is it supposed to be scary or sexy? I did get a few kids at my door, but not enough to get rid of all the candy I bought. Sad. I must destroy it so I don't eat it all. I think parents are scared to let their kids go door to door these days even though there are more good folks than bad. I think the last time I went out for candy was when you and I dressed up as matching clowns. Do you remember? I had to go to the bathroom so bad at the end of the night, I think I did in my costume. Its a vague memory though. . . I don't know if it really happened. Hmm? What was our obsession with matching everything? Good times. . . Watching the moving memories thing you guys did was nice. Made me sad, but it was nice. I think about you both still and wonder how you've been feeling with all of that. I hope you're both okay. I'm thinking about a quick trip to Vegas in Jan. Would you guys have any interest in meeting me there? Okay, sorry, this comment is becoming much more than it should be. . . Love you. Email me sometime and tell me how you're doing. xoxoxo
 
time for an update my love. maybe you could nudge your sister to update her blog too. miss you and love you. hope you're having a good holiday season. . . xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?