Saturday, April 05, 2008

 

Our New House

After seeing over 60 houses, we finally found the right one.

The master bedroom and bathroom.

















The office.
The kitchen with Ben looking worried and Alan, the realtor.



The beautiful backyard.



Those are just a few pictures. We also have one living room (no den), another bedroom and another bathroom with a tub. I can't wait to live in my own house. I've never lived in a house before. Sometimes when I think about owning the walls, the windows, the land, I tear up. Ben and I are both excited and ready to be on our own again.


Comments:
You guys have been waiting and working a long time for this. I'm so so so so happy that it has finally happened for you. It looks like such a nice place. So clean and cute! Very different than the fiasco I walked into. I'm really looking forward to visiting you in your very own home.
 
That looks like a great house. Amy loves the big kitchen. And the back yard looks huge; you could fit a pool back there. We're really excited for you guys.

Love,
Tom & Amy
 
HI there,

I love it!! I can't wait for the house warming party!!

:O) kar
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?