Tuesday, November 24, 2009

 

Missing film from Mexico - Arriba!

I knew there were more photos from Mexico! I remembered seeing them at one time and lo and behold, found them! Here we are soaking in the warm, beautiful water!

Ben's launching me in my sunflower inner tube.


Olga and I on top of the Mayan ball court.


A close up! Check out Olga's half-hearted celebration of being at the top - it was soooo hot!!!



Here I am almost near the top of the pyramid!!! Kari is somewhere at the bottom.


Here we are swimming in the cenote. These are the pictures I knew I saw, but then thought I imagined seeing them because they weren't on my camera. What a treat after such a hot day at the ruins and in the Mayan village!



Olga and I with our passes to the ruins at Tulum!



Olga and I getting ready to swim in Tulum's sacred water. Ben stayed at the top of the cliff and then regretted it because of the mad heat! When given an opportunity to cool off in Riviera Maya, you take it.

Olga and I in the water.

After our dip, making our way up the stair case.


Comments:
That water looks heavenly!
 
nice arms! the pic of you at the top of the pyramid is awsome and particularly showcased your great arms. i'm jealous. did you notice the giant lizard on the rock where ben took the pic of you and olga down below swimming? so cool. looks gorgeous. i hope to join you there one day . . . love to you my friend. i miss you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?