Friday, February 26, 2010

 

2 Thanksgivings, Like the Indians and Pilgrims Probably Wanted

There are many things that I am thankful for, including cheesecake. This year, I made a pumpkin cheesecake for Thanksgiving. It was goooooooooood!



We had our annual Thanksgiving lunch at Keith's. Below, the kids' table.

From left to right, Keith, Michele, Jeremy, Jennifer and Danny.
Below, Grandma and Ben. I love how we are so excited for the Thanksgiving meal that I couldn't find a single picture where at least one person wasn't eating.


We stuck a candle in a chocolate cream pie and celebrated Jake's November birthday.


We checked out a present Keith bought for himself, a new BMW.

Later that night, Ben and I went to my parents' house for Thanksgiving! We love a Czech American Thanksgiving!

I also finally bought a car this year, my very first new car ever. I thought about getting a Volkswagen Jetta diesel sportwagen, but when we went to the dealership and found out there was a waiting list and I would most likely pay more than the sticker price, we decided against it. I didn't really want to wait and with the strange things that were happening with my old car, I didn't think I could. When Ben is sleeping, I whisper "sportwagen" in his ear, so maybe he'll get one when it's time. Here is a picture of me getting ready to leave the dealership with my new smoky quartz Honda Accord.


Comments:
Doll, I love to have double the turkey. mmmmmmmmmm good.
 
LOVE the new car Romy! Super sleek!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?