Saturday, April 10, 2010

 

Made in America

Around the time we were going to see Conan, Amy, my cousin Tom's wife, went into labor. Everyone was waiting with great anticipation for the baby to arrive. And like three days later, Luke was born. He is our first American baby! My sister said that I am his first cousin once removed. Someone else said I was his second cousin. But I think I am his teta. I still haven't met him, but Ben and I hope to make it up north to Foster City to see the new family this summer, maybe when the Liebls get back from Hunky Dory.

A day later, Luke's grandma (my Aunt Zdenka) and my dad celebrated their birthdays (they are twins!). I made my dad a chocolate caramel pecan cheesecake.




Comments:
Luke is very excited to meet you guys! We get back Aug 1st.
PS - That cheesecake looks amazing.
 
Yes, Luke can't wait to meet his Teta Romy! I must get the recipe for that cheesecake! We would love to see you guys ASAP!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?