Sunday, August 29, 2010

 

Baby Augie and Baby Luke

In August, we celebrated babies by meeting some for the first time.  This is baby Augie, born in the middle of April, 2010.  

 Here is sweet Augie with his daddy Brian, one of Ben's friends from elementary school.
 And Augie with mommy Lacey.
In early August, I also drove to Foster City to meet my cousin Tom and Amy's son Luke who was born on April 28, 2010.  He is technically my second cousin, I think, but I should probably be his aunt :).  Ben had to work, so I asked Kari to make the drive with me since I had never driven that great a distance alone before.  We made a mini vacation out of it and stayed with my aunt and uncle.

When we arrived at Tom and Amy's house, Luke was sitting on the couch.  What a doll!  Here he is playing on his play mat with his doting mommy.

After Luke played for a while, we took a walk along the water.  It was such a gorgeous day.  Luke slept in the stroller.  What a good baby!

 Amy with Luke - This is pure baby bliss!
Daddy and Baby.
 Babi and Deda with their grandson.
The next day, Amy bundled up the baby and we ventured out to Half Moon Bay
We stopped to take pictures.  
Here is Tom and Amy's engagement spot, now with a baby in their arms. 




 We had lunch at Cameron's pub.

 And I put Kari in ye olde stocks!
 
Family photo time!
 Father and son.
 Kari and I in the back of the bus.

 After lunch, we walked on the beach.  Tom, Amy and Luke took a short nap.




We went to dinner that night and walked along the water with the Liebls.  I hadn't seen them in so long, either, so it was nice to catch up.
On our way home, Kari and I stopped at the Steinbeck Museum.  Here I am with one of my favorite books!



Comments:
Awww! So fun to see these pictures! We can't wait for you guys to come back THIS August with your happy little Eva!!! I LOVE that you're back to blogging :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?