Tuesday, August 10, 2010

 

My July

On my 33rd birthday, we had dinner at Two Guys from Italy.  They have the best butternut squash ravioli.
I love this picture, my husband and homemade tiramisu.

 Over the weekend, we continued the birthday festivities and headed to the beach.  We found a friend.


And I actually got my kayak in the water from the shore.  I rolled it on my way back in, but was happy to use it.  What a great birthday!
We celebrated our anniversary at Mastro's and I had my first filet mignon.  It was really good, and I can say that I have really missed out not having it sooner.

My new ring!  Thanks, doll.
And dessert (can you see the fresh whipped cream in the upper right hand corner?)!  To die for!




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?